Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ghost 4s are where it's at.

So I have logged 31 miles so far on my Brooks Ghost 4s (the new shoes I last blogged about). I have to say, I love them. Maybe it's all mental, but I have been so comfortable running lately!

I've hit a couple of new records recently:
- did 6 miles for the first time last week
- went "all out" for 2 miles yesterday, at a 10:35 pace

This week I'm going to attempt to get 4 runs in instead of 3 like I've been doing, with the goal of remaining at 4 runs/week while slowly increasing miles.

I also changed my next race from the 5K to the 12K. That's October 13 in Columbia. Plus I have the HM in Savannah in November.

Running is giving me such a positive feeling again. Man, I can't believe I was out of it for SO LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment