Monday, July 9, 2012

Still status quo.

Nothing much to report, but just in the mood to make sure my journal gets a little love. :)

BUT... My pain has been the best EVER. Work has not been bugging me much at all. I am just a little tired by the end of my 3rd shift in a row but the pain is nearly nonexistent. WOO HOO!!! This is the most lovely thing to report.

I have also had to "run" a few times to catch the bus after work, or chase my 5-year-old at the beach when she gets too far away. Nothing for real but hey, little bits are still fun.

Still going to PT once a week and they're getting really creative with my exercises. Admittedly I have taken a couple of hiatuses as far as home PT goes (trip to ATL and time around our 5-year-old's birthday party). But other than that I'm on track.

August 1st is my next appointment. I have been watching all of the Savannah Rock N Roll Half Marathon posts on Facebook with glee and excitement. But I need to start running soon so I can start preparing for the race!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment